Monday, May 11, 2009

LNG in the June 2009 issue of Esquire!

A gentleman wrote to Esquire's Stacey Grenrock Woods that "I finally convinced my girlfriend to let me take pictures of her naked, but in every one she looks awkward. Is there some kind of pose or trick to make them look sexier?" In order to provide him with the necessary answers, SGW quoted yours truly. The column's not available online, but you can see it pictured to the left here, and pick up the whole issue in a bookstore near you. While you're already there picking up a copy of Live Nude Girl, of course, and In the Devil's Territory while you're at it. Further reasons to get this issue of the mag include, but are not limited to: 1) Megan Fox on the cover, 2) a 10-page feature on how to be a more skillful drinker, and 3) a What I've Learned questionnaire answered by Christopher Walken. Thanks, Esquire!

2 comments:

me said...

sometimes I think, if I made some of these men a character in a story, no one would believe that they are real!I look forward to read your book!

Kathleen Rooney said...

Seriously. Thanks, Tanya!